Being Catholic

Being a lapsed Catholic does not absolve me of the guilt that was betrothed to me upon my birth.

In allocating me guilt upon birth, the Catholic Church has created a lock-in partnership no less powerful than one gets when one buys an Iphone or Ipad. Once you have got this product the chances of escape from the clutches of Apple Inc are limited.

Be that as it may I accept my guilt. Thank you God.



Now can someone please tell me if the Church is so keen to heap as much guilt upon me as it possibly can, just for being born ,why has it got so much against abortion?!!

4 comments:

  1. Mr P, You know I love you, I have the luxury of not being indoctrinated by the false beleif in any so called 'God', 'God' was created by man after''God created man' so therefore your gulit is man made not god made, so relax stop believing in 'God' ergo no guilt - everyone's a winner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Jake,
      fortunately I know most of your argument and agree with it anyway. The post was more of an observation on modern living. Which, indeed, is what this blog will be about.

      Delete